<VV> Thievery Re: WINNER WEATHER... (in the Metroplex)

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 15:01:37 EST 2010

Tim

When you think about it, being neighborly is the real American way...at
least it was at one time.  Especially out west.  So it all worked out OK and
now you have an excuse to do something nice for your neighbor...like take
him for a ride in one of your Corvairs!!

Mike (grateful for neighborly neighbors) in Michigan