<VV> Thievery?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Feb 12 16:14:01 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/12/2010 6:51:23 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
frankcb at aol.com writes:

Ken,
>From years of parking in NYC, and after my  buddy "lost" a set of golf
clubs from his car I learned that you have to make  things INVISIBLE to a
potential thief.  If he can look inside your  vehicle and SEE something he wants,
you have a good chance of "losing"  it.  Some high end radios even have a
nondescript facia that flips down  to conceal the $$$ unit underneath.  I
still stuff things under the seat  or simply hide them under shopping flyer
papers.
Frank  "what, me paranoid?" Burkhard

And during the garbage collector strike in New York, folks would  package
up their trash and leave it in a car with an open window.   Poof!  - Not
their problem!

Frank - Clean out your mailbox! It's full!

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette