<VV> hemmings concours

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 12 16:47:04 EST 2010

My '69 convertible was approved for the Sunday Concours at Stratton Mtn in Vermont this summer ( July 16, 17, 18) put on by Hemmings. I know "Caveman Pete" has also got his car entered. How many others are applying for this show? The Corvair is one of the featured cars, and will get good publicity in Hemmings.

 Anybody needing info can probably get it by contacting Hemmings. I'm sure Pete or I will be able to help if you have questions.  The only cars considered are those that are very stock in appearance. They have to be vetted by Hemmings for inclusion.

Look up Hemmings in Google.

Sunday, July 18THE NEW ENGLAND
CONCOURS d' ELEGANCE
on "The Commons" at