<VV> Motor mounting

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Feb 14 06:26:30 EST 2010

Mark
Yes, that's the co. website. I'm a CSR for Steele Rubber Products, been there for the last 5 years.

  If you ever have a question about any of our Corvair or other USA vehicle weatherstripping  Products, feel free to give me a call.  I was diagnosed with cancer on tuesday of last week after neck surgery so I won't be in the office until Wednesday.  You can also send e-mail to hkaczmarek at steelerubber.com , I check my work e-mail from home every day.

Hank