<VV> EXHAUST PIPE

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 13:11:09 EST 2010

a long time ago i purchased a nice looking aftermarket dual exhaust pipe
that links together (like a crossover) . it was to fit a 110 motor. today i
tried it for the first time , on my rampy and my 64 coupe. it seems the left
 side is too high, left side is fine ,  on either , so it must be for a
late. i already hogged out the flange holes to fit 140  manifolds.    i think
it is some older aftermarket part.
 it is used , but not long , no rust and silver paint still  intact
sooo i have decided rather that try bending it to fit , i will offer it for
 sale for what a paid  ($35) , plus shipping from zip 13112. someone should
 be able to make good use of it , but i told you what i tried , so sale
will be  final. i have just taken photos of it , if you are interested.  buggy
or  late?
just another small zit in my projects here!
regards, tim colson