<VV> Engine building - Alternator

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 13:44:29 EST 2010

Les, if the back housing doesn't have the correct layout, holes, etc, (it
should), but if not, you can always take the guts out of the 63 amp and put
into the other case and use the 63 amp shaft.

Thanks guys for this discussion. I was wondering what it would take to get
63 amps out of my 37 amp alternator, this would be a easy conversion. Mark
Durham