<VV> alternator swap

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Feb 14 13:48:54 EST 2010

Why stop at 63 Amps?   If you're planning to run modern stereo with
amplifiers, etc or any other devices, You can go Higher.

My 65 Monza is equipped with a 78 Amp GM SI series alternator, I just told
them to give me one for a 79 Impala with small block.  Did the conversion
wiring changed the faceplate, fan and pulley, and I can run just about
anything I want without any issues.

Hank