<VV> Tow Bar/Car Dolly

cmhvair at aol.com cmhvair at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 20:01:07 EST 2010

I am currently in the process of looking to get my corvair coupe to the convention in june. I have looked at a tow bar at Harbor Freight. They can also special order a car dolly. I have a 1998 Chevy S-10 that I would be hauling it with. Has anyone had any experience in  towing a corvair with a tow bar? How well does it stop? What maximum speed can you drive recommended? I'm trying to get a jump start on getting something purchased to get to the convention.

Thanks,
Chris Hall.
1964 Monza Coupe
1964 Monza Convertible