<VV> Tow Bar/Car Dolly

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 14 21:10:28 EST 2010

I have flat towed mine long distances with my Astrovan with no problems.  Just allow more stopping distance.  Can run 55-60 MPH with no problems.  I have a tail/stoplight wiring system with extra sockets on the end so can remove car bulbs and plug in to the towed vehicle and to your truck outlet.  Hope this helps.  Ken