<VV> alternator swap

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 16:10:18 EST 2010

John,

Sounds like a good idea, but does the fan on the CS130 rotate in the correct direction for proper cooling if you do this?

Frank "what, me worry" Burkhard

In a message dated 02/14/10 14:55:01 Eastern Standard Time, jvhroberts writes:

Given the fanbelt on these cars, why not put an idler where the alternator is, and use a CS130, 105 amp alternator mounted like the A/C compressor? FAR better idle output, and the existing fanbelt just drives the fan!

John Roberts