<VV> wants&questions

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 20:05:47 EST 2010

I recently became the owner of a 60 coupe that I had owned 3 years before.
The previous owner drove it a lot and used the gasolene heater often. I
cleaning up the trunk area I noticed a lot of soot in and around the heater.
Something tells me this isn't right but never having used it I don't know. He
wasn't to concerned about it. So gas heater expert tell me what's wrong.
       I need a spare tire hold down bolt and wingnut. Clarks only has
61-up and I also need 4 very good dog dish hubcaps. This car is a driver but
would like better then average caps. I know they are on Ebay a lot but would
rather buy from a CORSA member. Thanks in advance. Ed in Florida