<VV> Laugh from Craig's list!

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:15:49 EST 2010

Seth, say what you want, but the prices on Corvairs, those sold, at these
classic car auctions, are going up. Yes, Ebay and Craigs List aside, if you
detail your car and have it in great condition comparable to the other
classics, its worth more than the average Corvair you will find on Craigs
list and Ebay.I've been watching them. The prices on other classics are also
rising. Mark Durham