<VV> Three Speed, Yes Vair-Corsa

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Feb 16 12:28:42 EST 2010

I looked at a Corsa Convertible for sale in Warsaw VA last summer. It also
had a three speed. I couldn't tell from the data plate if it was a factory
3 speed. It WAS a power top, the only letter on the data plate. 1966. It
had some body issues and therefore sold on eBay for more than I was willing
to pay. Did anyone on this list buy it? Good running 140. Sold to someone
out west. Go figure...

Snowfall of three inches overnight. Quite unexpected per reports.

Frank DuVal
The other Frank