<VV> VV seems to have lost focus

craig nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 10:43:48 EST 2010

I used to be very active in VV but for the last year I've been hanging out
elsewhere and just lurking here. The last two days have convinced me that VV
has lost its way. Off-topic stuff turns a lot of folks away - I've barely
seen anything Corvair for days.  Once you lose the critical mass of
knowledgeable Corvair folk and Corvair people looking for answers/advice,
what do you have?  Not much IMHO.  Latelly, VV sounds more like Facebook or
VV-talk than a Corvair Q/A list.  Does anyone care or is this the "new" VV?

(Off soapbox - flame suit installed GGG)

Craig