<VV> VV seems to have lost focus

John Beck jb30343 at windstream.net
Tue Feb 16 13:22:11 EST 2010

I have the same problem Bryan.  My plan to someday fix it is to start
doing smaller projects inside of 18 x 36 inch sheet pans and build a
rack to hold the pans/projects.  A disassembled Corvair head would fit
nicely in one pan.

The pans are about $10 for the heavy aluminum ones at any restaurant
supply store.  I've seen huge stacks of used ones at auctions for next
to nothing.  --J.B.