<VV> [FC] DUAL EXHAUST IDEAS?

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 19:32:11 EST 2010

Sorry, I forgot the pictures. You can see a few ones, from March 2007 to November 2009 at:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/562655630UYNXuF

On page 5 you can see the new left cove for the muffler and the custom made muffler hanger. Think I still have the templates for the left exhaust, somewhere in my cave. I can look for them and send drawings in DWG or WMF format.

I´ll look for some more pictures to upload at Webshots.

Daniel