<VV> ac curiosity

William Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Wed Feb 17 13:27:35 EST 2010

Clark's sells the instructions and templates for installing stock LM Corvair A/C systems.  I used them to install a stock system on my son's 1965 convertible. It is a time consuming process but it is quite within the ability of the average Corvair mechanic.  I used drills and an air-saw to cut all the holes

Clarks Part # ----- Description
C11530--------------A/C Templates for '65-'69
C4980---------------Installation Instructions for '66 style A/C
C11453--------------Repro Center Vent Bezel (check availability)

Much more detail and additional parts in current Specialty catalog page AC-10

Most of the stock A/C parts and information were supplied to Clark's by Mark Corbin, President of Air Vairs.

Bill Hubbell