<VV> A/C install

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:49:22 EST 2010

I just finished installing a new one on my '66 Corsa(center).  Not an easy task with everything that has to be taken out to get to it.  Especially with the thicker AM/FM radio.  Could not get small o-rings on posts of new bezel so super glued them on and seems to work ok.  Not sure if old bezel is worth anything to anyone, but could be used as template.  Now need to know if the outer outlets are available and where they can be obtained or should try to get the old ones rechromed?  Ken Clark