<VV> [fastvair] Performance Corvairs - HUMOR

Joe Average joeaverage at frontiernet.net
Fri Feb 19 08:24:52 EST 2010

Yeah I know of that guy Seth Emerson... Way back when I was brand new on
the 'net I was subscribed to the Type II VW list and the VirtualVair list.

I was getting ALOT of mail during that period. I read one message from a
guy on the VW that really tore into the Corvair design and then I
deleted the message. I was really aggravated by this flamer named
Seth-somebody so I went back to answer the message and somehow replied
to the VirtualVairs and instead flamed this Seth Emerson guy (who I
thought was the same guy as the one on the VW list). Told him good and
well that he didn't know diddly about the Corvair engine!!! That'll fix
'em!

Well that confused a bunch of Corvair fanatics who knew Seth Emerson well.

Oh - and was I ever embarrassed. After that I learned to hold my tongue
very well indeed.

Yeah I want a copy of that book too.

Chris in TN