<VV> Gages Cluster conversion from Monza to Corsa

Russell Little Kincaidllc at verizon.net
Sun Feb 21 13:08:54 EST 2010

Looking for advise and hopefully written directions on how to convert a
Corvair Monza instrument cluster to a Corsa.

I bought a used Corsa cluster yesterday at a swap meet but as I look closer
I do see some challenges.

1.       My car is an automatic so this cluster was designed for a standard
shift - thus no cut out for dash shifter

2.       The speedometer --- do I use my old or do I have to use new. I
would like to keep over mileage original if possible

3.       What do I have to do to connect the other gages such as tach, oil,
etc.

If you have done this in the past I, would you do it again?

Thanks

Russell J. Little

Lithia, Florida  33547-1083

Email: KincaidLLC at verizon.net