<VV> tele column- Now Corvette to Corvair!

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 21 15:00:07 EST 2010

I plan on doing the opposite of the normal Corvette guy sniping a Corvair column.

Many years ago I was walking a swap meet and stumbled on a '77 Corvette tilt and tele column for $20. It needed some work but I couldn't pass it up even if it were for parts. Over the years I collected the parts it needed. I think I have less than $30 in it and it even came with a leather wrapped wheel that I can use as a core if I want the wheel restored.

The column will be going into my '66 4.3 500. I'm sure the Corvette guys will have a fit!

Ed