<VV> speedometer problems

n5hsr n5hsr at sprynet.com
Sun Feb 21 19:59:23 EST 2010

We had a similar problem with our 62.   Does it make a noise when it goes
all over the range?

The problem with ours was that the cable wasn't lubed properly and was
pushing the magnet against the needle a tiny bit during the revolution so it
wouldn't register the right speed.  But our odometer did function.

Hmm,  this will be interesting.

Charles