<VV> Update from 2003: Harbor Freight garage (no direct Corvair content)

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 20:26:41 EST 2010

Well the 45"+ of wet, heavy snow finally accomplished what 6 seasons of use didn't... last weekend it collapsed. The fabric didn't tear, but the weight collapsed the top bows and the sides basically folded in. (So stuff inside... no Corvair stuff except for some wheels/tires... is still being protected by the cover, but the "rafters" are laying on them).I'd call that a pretty good run for $300 and an afternoon's work.Bill

 I've lived my whole life buying the lowbuck stuff everywhere!   It's made retirement very comfortable...

And I can only get  3 yrs. out of Oreilly's $169  garages!!  GRRR!

See what I get!!!  LOL!

Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm