<VV> tele column ? steering box ?

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:52:17 EST 2010

The Corvair people should buy the parts off eBay and keep the Vette guys
from getting them, simple huh?

Or advertise on CORSA's site or on one of the forums or even on VV so the
Vette people won't see that they are for sale.
I bet not a single Vette guy would admit where he got the parts when asked
by a fellow Vette guy. <gg>

Joe R
BBRT