<VV> tele column?

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 12:30:11 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/22/2010 3:05:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
corvairduval at cox.net writes:

"Well,  then I am not a true Corvair person"

You got that right from your  actions!

Free market is one thing, greed is another.

What goes  around comes around is all I have to say.

Frank  DuVal

On face value "greed" might seem to be the case, but once you've sold
something you've lost control of its destiny.  Who's to say the "Corvair
Person" you sold to will not turn around and sell it to a Corvette guy so the
Corvair Person can get the extra money needed for that special car or car part
he/she needs.  I have always made a point of looking for Corvair people to
sell my rare parts--mostly at Corvair flea markets--but if I need the money
for  a project and the part is surplus to me then my Corvair needs for the
best price  dictate that I sell to the highest bidder.  How many of our
"projects"  would benefit from some extra cash so they could be completed before
we die and  our spouses unload it all?  Corvette people are car people
too--they just  spend way too much money on their hobby :).

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corvanatics
CORSA