<VV> OT: Paypal not secure- MB 280 SLC scam

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 19:59:10 EST 2010

Like all bank, credit card, certified checks, they can charge you back if fraud is involved.  Believe me, I had it done to me once.  Even if you deposit a money order and your bank accepts it and a month later it turns out to be a fake (same with cashier's check) you can get charged back.  Now -- fake cashiers checks and MO take considerable effort and is very criminal and unlikely to be a problem on smaller transactions.  On large ones .... careful!  I would not sell a very expensive item to someone unwilling to show up in person.  I actually insist on taking a picture with the person.  Cash is sometimes not safe either.  If they are crooks they won't allow the photo!!  E

  Are you sure for PayPal?   I remember having to  give them access to a Credit card to be allowed to transfer over $500...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm