<VV> tele column?

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 23 09:03:38 EST 2010

Both the tele column and wood wheel were separate options, as well as being
available together. GM simply didn't keep records on multiple options, just
how many separate options were built. So while we know how many wood wheel
cars were built and how many tele column cars were built, we have no way of
knowing for certain how many cars had both options together.

-Mark