<VV> Hole in parking light - Fog light

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 11:35:06 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/23/2010 7:05:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
HallGrenn at aol.com writes:

Leave  the felt plugs in.  As Rick says, they wick out the  moisture.
Leave
them out for a few weeks and see how much water you have   inside.  BTDT.

Bob Hall

In case anybody wondered, Chevy doesn't always learn from experience.  The
only warrantee work I ever had done on my 2002 Avalanche, was the
replacement of both factory Fog lights - months apart, but both the left and  right -
due to them filling up with water - as in about one inch of water in the
bottom of the housings. It never quite reached the bulbs, but was definitely
visible. I guess they should have added some felt!!  Each was  replaced for
free under warrantee.

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette