<VV> towing fees

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Tue Feb 23 15:06:47 EST 2010

Last May, even one of my vairs ended up being flatbedded home.
Broke a belt, and didn't have any tools.........and I usually take a small tool box car to car depending on which one I have.
Many of my collector cars over the years have.
T-bird with a bad fuel pump
Starter on a Dodge
corvair with blown oil pressure switch

My wife is a rural route mail carrier, more than once she has been pulled out of a snowbank after getting sucked in.

I hear all the time of people paying through the nose for a tow.
That's why AAA is a great insurance policy.
Even paid the extra for my kids while they were still under my roof.
That way I didn't have to drop everything and come to the rescue.

Gary Swiatowy

] On Behalf Of Harry Yarnell