<VV> Unexplained URL

n5hsr n5hsr at sprynet.com
Wed Feb 24 12:55:26 EST 2010

In my other life, I'm an assistant mail server administrator.  Spammers have
been 'harvesting' addresses and using them to get into mail servers by
posing as legitimate users on the mail servers.

They've just started this week doing it real heavily.  My spam filter took a
couple days to pick up on them doing it.

(&$#%%!!!)  I've had a couple computers pick up that new AV2010 virus, too.
Not a lot of fun.  But I've got over 200 machines to watch here.

Charles Fregeau.