<VV> Was (no subject) - safe now

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 19:57:21 EST 2010

     Frequently, if you put your cursor on top of the URL WITHOUT clicking it, you'll see the REAL address that it would take you to IF you clicked it.  I had one recently that LOOKED legitimate, but putting the cursor on it showed a strange website with "ru" as the country of origin.  Guess what country "ru" is???  (Does the name "Putin" give you a hint?)  Needless to say, I did NOT click it.
     Frank Burkhard