<VV> Well, here's a new one....

Jeff Wilson jwilson at unctv.org
Thu Feb 25 15:06:41 EST 2010

So I was scrolling thru some random car pictures on Google Images today, and
there's a guy standing behind me carrying on a conversation with someone else.

I come across a pic of an early wagon, and the guy says; "Wow, is that a Corvair,
I didn't know Corvair ever made a wagon!"

So I tell him; "They only made them for a few years in the early 60's."

And he pops out with; "Did they break in half like all the others?"

I shoot him a funny look....

"Isn't that what Ralph Nader was going on about...you know, 'unsafe at any speed'?"

I politely informed him; "Ralph Nader was SO full of crap...."

THAT'S a new one!

CJW