<VV> steering options

Crawford Rose crawfordrose at msn.com
Fri Feb 26 16:17:48 EST 2010

I reject your arguments, Mark. I would not trust the average corvair guy with a steering column seeing the other ingen-eered solutions that I frequently see in our cars - including real world problems associated with this particular installation by well-qualified corvair owners.  In fact, for the rest of you, if you even dream of making this conversion, please farm it out to a professional like Larry Claypool or someone nearer to you who is qualified to do so.  I think that if I learned that someone added the tele column to a Corsa that I was looking at, I'd be annoyed that I would have to pay to make sure it was installed properly.

Crawford