<VV> Actual 1st Series Tele into '69 experience

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Sat Feb 27 11:00:25 EST 2010

Ask David Clemens how much trouble it was to put my '65 -'66 tele column in
 my '69.  Not sure just at this moment if it was a '65 or a '66.  I  think
he may have told me that he had to change the pedal assys. and I know  there
is a short coupler w/U-joints and a zerk (from Seth) in the shaft - just
above the quick steering box.
I make no apologies for being a guy who pays someone else to do things
beyond my limited capability.
Actually, it's more about laziness.....

Incidentally, I just saw the main paint applied to my car and my first
reaction was to put on darker sunglasses.    :-)

Joe Dunlap
Cen. Florida