<VV> Actual 1st Series Tele into '69 experience

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat Feb 27 12:24:15 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/27/2010 11:00:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Taruffi57 at aol.com writes:

Ask  David Clemens how much trouble it was to put my '65 -'66 tele column
in
my  '69.  Not sure just at this moment if it was a '65 or a '66.   I  think
he may have told me that he had to change the pedal assys.  and I know
there
is a short coupler w/U-joints and a zerk (from  Seth) in the shaft - just
above the quick steering box.
I make no  apologies for being a guy who pays someone else to do things
beyond  my limited capability.
Actually, it's more about  laziness.....

I'd really appreciate some photos if you have them--especially where the
column is bolted to the bottom of the dash.

Much obliged.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corvanatics