<VV> Craig's List (riverside, CA): classic (allegedly rust-free) Lakewood for sell must sell NOW - $6500

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sat Feb 27 18:03:23 EST 2010

I found this online and I don't know if it's a "steel" but someone may like
an allegedly rust-free Lakewood ?

classic car for sell must sell NOW - $6500 (riverside, CA)

Date: 2010-02-21, 5:45PM PST
Reply to: sale-95rn3-1611696730 at craigslist.org [Errors when replying to

hi i am selling my 1961 Chevrolet Corvair 700 lakewood this classic car is
in vary good condition i heat to sell this car but i am moveing and i need
the money the car has no rust the car is in vary vary good condition in and
out for a old classic car i am sell this classic for $6,500 this is a steel
for a classic like this call me for lots more info (818)430-5862 my name is
chris

Just passing it on ...

Charlie