<VV> Clarrk's catalog, was: Muffler Heat Shields

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 28 17:11:24 EST 2010

Don't rely on Clark's catalog to differentiate parts. I know for a fact
that there are numerous errors in his catalog, something that needs
corrected. Always refer to an official GM parts book first, and then do
some field research to verify.

ALL: if you know of any erronious entries in Clark's catalogs, please email
me privately. I'm collecting them and will be sending him revisions for his
catalog in the near future..

-Mark

They