<VV> Plastic Airlines

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 28 17:57:53 EST 2010

Knowing this has been discussed before, when I came across this stuff,
apparently from the land of the Jolly Green Giant (it's green), and I
thought I should share --

"Chem-Aire® is a homogeneous, shatter-resistant thermoplastic piping
system specifically designed for compressed air. Manufactured from a
specially engineered formulation of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
(ABS), it offers outstanding strength, ductility, and impact resistance.
Solvent cementing or TruConnect “push-to-connect” fittings."
http://www.nibco.com/assets/ChmairOvrw.pdf

No experience with it yet, myself, but it has been available for maybe
about a dozen years and there do not to seem to be a large number of
complaints.

It must be good stuff, as it is highly engineered, tested, and rated --
http://www.nibco.com/assets/ChmairTech.pdf

fwiw,

Bill Strickland