<VV> I NEED SOME WISDOM AGAIN. non corvair

blblackmon at att.net blblackmon at att.net
Sat May 1 23:48:58 EDT 2010

Long story short, I always say that, and it never is, but, a good friend and neighbor was cleaning out her garage a few weeks ago, and found a bunch of GM parts. Her husband, Roy, had been shop foreman at the biggest Chevy dealership for many years, and passed away several years ago. Saddly, no corvair parts, but all still in the original boxes. As far as we can figure, all the parts are for a mid 70s full size pickup. If anyone has some old GM parts books, could you please contact me offline. blblackmon at att.net  . It is an odd collection of parts. A factory original sliding back glass, 2 tailgate bright chrome trim, with the cutout for the release handle, 2 dash panels, the plastic piece that everything mounts in. Side moldings, 2 stick on, and 2 clip ons. a bumper, flawless, just needs a good polish. A steering wheel, and several other things. He also has a drawer full of old Delco radio knobs, why, I have no idea. She would like to sell this stuff, but I need to know what it is. I have most of the parts numbers, so let me know if you can help. I am not into pickups, only one I ever wanted was a rampside. Thanks in advance. BRUCE