<VV> Counterfeit Car was "ebay 61 convert"

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Sun May 2 23:05:58 EDT 2010

Folks,

I have been following this train and I wonder if anyone has reported this
to eBay.  As Charles said, "some poor sucker will buy it."  This Frankenstein
car may not be able to be registered in some states.  If the person can't
register it and can't get his money back, he is screwed.  If the DMV does not
pick up on the screws, they will probably pick up on the number itself if
the computerized system goes back far enough.  Some do and some do not.  The
seller has a fictitious VIN plate and a BS story about 50 convertibles being
secretly made each year.  Even if he was innocently passing on a
counterfeit VIN plate poorly done by a PO, the BS story makes me think this guy is a
con man.

Doc
In a message dated 5/2/2010 6:50:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,