<VV> 61 Monza Convert on eBay

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Mon May 3 06:54:29 EDT 2010

It might be a hassle and a legal nightmare to get the numbers and title straightened out but some Michiganite rust belt resident might think it worth the trouble for those floor pans :-)
Ken P

shortle <shortle556 at earthlink.net> wrote:

I can't believe anyone would bid on this thing. What a pile of a mixed bag. And I
guess I'm wrong thinking the convert. came out on 1962. This guy with all his Corvair
knowledge is definately out there. I'll bet this is his first Corvair.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado