<VV> May COTM Show

Scott Howey snddrafting at charter.net
Mon May 3 13:44:32 EDT 2010

Hello Vair fanatics,

 I have to apologize, I am a little late on the Corvair of the Month
Contest this month. I just got it up and running this morning. The first
ten Vairs posted get in the contest.
http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=880

The reason I was late this month is my Vair is running! Myself, our club
President and our club Treasurer spent many sleepless nights last week
putting a new motor and tranny in my 65 coupe to get it ready for a 3-day
show over last weekend. We made it, and my Vair runs so sweet! I am
continually amazed at the number of great friends I have made in the Vair
community. I could not have done it with out them.

I would also like to congratulate James aka indianalakewood1961 for winning
the April Corvair of the Month Car Show!

Thanks for your time,
Scott Howey
CorvairForum.com
VP Inland Empire Corvair Club