<VV> Fwd: Hydraulic Press

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon May 3 14:53:05 EDT 2010

I guess that system would be closer to what used to be called Fascism
(government control, companies allowed to operate and make profit); similar to
the system in Italia and Deutschland during the '30's.

BTW, this thread should be moved over to vv-talk to avoid moderation, of
which I have had enough.

It doesn't really belong on VV.

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 5/3/2010 7:14:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
airvair at earthlink.net writes:

Yes, but  the government is STILL a communist dictatorship.

-Mark

have to  sort through the crap.