<VV> Broken Crank!

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon May 3 15:35:00 EDT 2010

In a message dated 5/3/2010 8:50:40 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
dnoneal at bellsouth.net writes:

This is a '65 Coupe 110 PG with a harmonic  damper!  I think the mileage is
fairly low, <120k (speedo broke at  74k).  When I removed the engine I
could tell it has been removed  before.

Thanks, David,
Sorry but there doesn't seem to be any one cause of the crank breaking that
 is obvious. Perhaps something happened before you obtained ownership.
Also, and  this is a long shot, maybe the harmonic damper is defective caused by
a  hardening of the rubber separator.
Regards,
Bob Helt