<VV> In defense of stock Corvairs

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue May 4 12:02:00 EDT 2010

Fools, we have been told, rush in where angels fear to tread.  Thus it  is
that I feel compelled to weigh in on this thread.  Anyone who knows me
knows my strong preference for preserving Corvairs in stock condition the way
God and General Motors intended.  I share Dr. Hubbell's opinion that CORSA
and its members perhaps do not adequately value stock Corvairs.  I can't
help but wonder whether we would now be lamenting the waning availability of
new  13" tires if there weren't so many among us intent upon installing on our
 Corvairs wheels of such enormous size that we then need advice on
modifying the  fenders to accommodate them.

~Bill Stanley

Bill,  there were 1.8 million made......

The CANVAS  is very large!  There are lots of "artists"  in our world.

  BTW,  Just the other day god told me he never would've let GM  make the EM's....  had Adam and Eve not tasted the apple!!   LOL!!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm