<VV> "Improved" Concours class

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Tue May 4 13:08:26 EDT 2010

Bob,

Your Stock Corvair will always be welcome at any party of my attending.  I
am so sorry I cannot say the same thing for CORSA Concours.

Please (and this applies to ANYBODY out there who still cares about Stock
Corvair) DO post whatever questions or concerns you may have about your
Stock Corvair (running or not!) to the SCG list.  You can join the SCG list
at http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/scg-list

Let's not clutter up the CORSA Board List, Virtual Vairs or the Chapters