<VV> Apology?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 4 14:29:47 EDT 2010

Sounds like an apology to me.

"for that I am profoundly sorry."

Stuff happens.  I don't know, but it sounds as if it was an accident.
Still, it was a year ago and water under the bridge at this point.

Actually, I'm surprised that you did not have the SCG data on your own
computer.  That could have possibly saved the day.  Again, that is water
under the bridge... let's move forward and stop looking backward for a place
to put blame.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110