<VV> Apology?

Robby vintagevwbeetles at gmail.com
Tue May 4 15:07:18 EDT 2010

I am sure I will get blasted for this but sounds to me as if you
failed to have the proper backup, suggested that Harry purposefully
deleted it and then when he defended himself and apologized you
weren't satisfied.

Sounds like the issue is not the deletion by Harry but not being able
to blame him without him defending himself

Robby

Sent from my Apple iPhone