<VV> Invitation WAS Apology?

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Wed May 5 07:39:36 EDT 2010

Timothy Shortle and all:
This is an invitation to be 'looking forward to' the 31st DACC Homecoming, Plymouth Michigan! (late August)
Special visit to the GM Heritage Museum AND the Chrysler Museum, Friday eve BBQ, Saturday show with top twenty five cars to be featured on the famous DACC calendar, Road tour, Saturday Pizza party, full time swap meet and Hospitality Room ... and much more.  Register 'on line' at    detroitcorvairs.com    and call the Comfort Inn Clocktower directly and mention the Corvair meet to get a special room rate.
Ken P

****************************

shortle <shortle556 at earthlink.net> wrote:

I once thought I had made a mistake also but it turns out I was wrong. And I am sure
Harry did not delete the SCG stuff intentionally but I may be incorrect. And for me it is
a moot point as I am not in the SCG. And at times I am sorry I ever fell into these silly
cars which we all seem to love/hate depending on what currently ails us (valve seat,
intermix, HPRT,'61 converts.,etc).
Timothy Shortle in (beautiful) Durango Colorado
Looking forward to another 360 days in CORSA before I sign up for another 360 days
Looking forward to our Tri State Meet in Canon City,Colorado (May)
Looking forward to Cedar Rapids, Iowa (June)
Looking forward to Palm Springs,California (October)
Looking forward to the Tri State Meet in Tulsa, Oklahoma (maybe)
The important thing is don't look back