<VV> Corvair car classes

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed May 5 11:19:44 EDT 2010

Hi Kirk,

Question first - the answer is yes.  Don't sweat the argument over terms, people will be happy to see the truck.  In fact, CORSA Concours is uncommon in that any Corvair is welcome, not just Factory Stock.

Comment - it seems to me that a class like "Driven stock" or "Street Modified" might be a better fit.  I don't have any real interest in Concours at this point (Ellie tells me once the kids are gone that will change), but it does seem to me that "Improved" from a Concours perspective would imply higher in points, rather than any change to function.

--Bryan